We have some new details on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The game was revealed earlier this month and will be a current gen and next gen title, and will be running on their proprietary REDengine 3.
These details are form a German magazine and are pretty impressive, as if the game didn’t look impressive already. The game was already revealed to be set in an open world, and was also officially confirmed for the PS4.
The story line is supposed to be 50 hour long and you will be able to buy horses as well. There are no QTEs and the UI for PC and console versions are different. The game does not have QTE and Geralt can achieve a level of 60 maximum.
Check out the details below.
- There are 36 final states of the world and 3 epilogues which are an hour long.
- Geralt will be much more agile. Now he can jump and climb wherever he wants.
- Wild animals will appear. Geralt may hunt them and take their furs, claws etc.
- Main storyline is 50 hours long.
- Now people will call the guards, when they see Geralt stealing their stuff.
- There is a new mechanic, which is similar to VATS from Fallout 3. You can aim at the specific parts of monsters bodies in Slow-mo.
- PC and console versions have completely different UI.
- You gain experience points only by completing quests, hunting will provide you money and crafting materials.
- Two new minigames: axe throwing and card games
- Economy depends on the area. In some places you can buy something for a lesser price, or sell it for higher price.