Naughty Dog has updates The Last of Us to version 1.02. The update contains fixes to host migration and other issues. Basically your online experience will be much better compared to what it was before this patch.
They have also removed certain telephone numbers from the game. Players have been complaining that they spend too much time in the lobby so the voting time has also been reduced to 15 seconds.
Check out the full patch notes below.
Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee