Sonic: Lost World received a new trailer yesterday and now we have some details on the game.
The game is exclusive to the Nintendo platforms and features a lot of enhancements for the Wii U and 3DS versions. The Wii U’s gamepad and 3DS’ touchscreen are utilized in innovative ways to make the best out of this 3D Sonic game.
We had called the game Super Sonic Galaxy, and that’s because it is so reminiscent of the Mario Galaxy games. Check out the latest features below.
Nintendo Wii U Exclusive Features:
- Wield the Wii U GamePad to execute exclusive Color Powers – tilt, touch, aim and more.
- Someone wants to watch TV? No problem! Play the full game using only the Wii U GamePad screen.
- Share and charge up items by sending them into the Miiverse to share with players around the world.
- Play together. Have a friend pilot radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic by destroying enemies and obstacles.
- Race against a friend as you play on the Wii U GamePad screen and they play on the TV.Nintendo 3DS Exclusive Features:
- The first handheld Sonic game ever to feature fully realized 3D levels.
- Unleash Color Powers exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version.
- Exclusive Special Stages! Tilt using the Motion Sensor to navigate hair-raising levels and obtain the elusive Chaos Emeralds.
- Create and customize radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic.
- Race against friends through local and online game modes.
- Share your gadgets between the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions.
It looks like Sega has done a great job with this game.