Ubisoft has released a new patch on the Xbox One and Xbox 360 and we have the full patch notes. It fixes progression bugs among other things. You can check it out below.
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
The game came out earlier this month to some terrific reviews and generally has been technically very sound.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.