We have some new details from Need for Speed: Rivals which is a next-gen racer from EA.
The game will be released on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. It also uses Kinect and it presumably means voice commands will be available. There are full career path for Cops and Racers as well.
- The game uses PS4’s ability to post videos.
- Full career path for Cops and Racers
- Both sides can wager speed points you have earned, the results/winnings tie to the scoring system
- Takes place in fictional Redview County, containing over 100 miles of roads
- Varied weather (snow, hail, fog, dust storms) are dynamic and change globally not race to race.
- Will use PS4’s ability to post videos
- Will use Kinect
- Features AllDrive, which allows your friends to play in your world simultaneously (no lobbies)
- PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360