Alienware Alpha console can be upgraded and we have a stunning video for you that shows how you can do it. Basically, it shows the insides of the console.
The console is opened by Alienware’s Product Marketing Consultant Marc Diana. We also have the Alienware Alpha full console specs.
Here are the complete specs of the device:
– 4th Generation Intel Core i CPUs, Desktop ‘T’ Variants, based on 22nm Hasswell architecture.
– Memory, 2x DDR3 SoDIMM Sockets, up to 16GB 1600MHz supported.
– HDD, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB Models offered.
– Intel Wireless Adapter, up to 2×2 802.11ac Dual Band +BT 4.0
– Intel H81 Chipset, LGA 1150 socket.
– Custom NVIDIA GTX GPU based on Maxwell architecture, with 2GB GDDR5 memory
– 2x USB2 (Front)
– 2x USB3 (Back)
– 1x USB2 (Bottom)
– 1x RJ45 GbE
– 1x HDMI-Out 1.4a
– 1x HDMI-In
– 1x optical audio out (Toslink)
– 1x DC in
There also a cool new carrying case for the device which you can see below.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.