Hideo Kojima announced that P.T. demo which was released on PSN was actually a teaser for Silent Hills. This sent the fans into a frenzy because Silent Hill 1 and 2 are few of the best horror games ever released.
The P.T. demo is 1.4GB in size and promises to scare the hell out of you. In case you have somehow managed to solve most of the clues and don’t know how to unlock the last cutscene, here’s how to do it thanks to Reddit user jezzaboi.
To unlock the final cut-scene collect all photo pieces prior then do the following:
- Reloop yourself (go through the last door)
- Look at the clock, DO NOT MOVE and wait for it to strike midnight
- Wait for ghost cries to stop before moving (only if you hear crying)
- Walk 10 steps from the clock down the hallway and stop
- You will hear a child giggle
- Next plug your microphone in
- Un-pause the game and yell for 30 seconds like your having a pannick attack (trick the game into thinking you’re scared/yelling)
- You will hear another child giggle
- Head back to the phone on the shelf and look at it with R3
- Your controller will start to vibrate for a while
- You will hear another baby laugh
- Keep staring at the phone and it will eventually ring after 20-30 seconds
- You will hear a voice on the other end of the phone say “You have been chosen”
- A door will unlock to outside playing the final cut-scene showing off Norman Reedus as the main character
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.