343 Industries have been working hard in improving the Halo: The Master Chief Collection which released with matchmaking issues. As an apology to players, Halo ODST will be free if you bought the game from launch to December 19.
Spartan Co-op mode has also been added to the game which already has tons of content.
Halo: MCC is looking like one of the best value for money games released this year. The patch will set you back by 3GB so make sure you have the space and internet bandwidth.
They have further improved the matchmaking in this new patch and we have the full details of the patch for you.
- Made an update to make sure a match only starts when teams are even
- Players will now receive a ‘loss’ when disconnecting before a round has ended
- Made an update to include all split screen players in vote tally
- Resolved an issue that caused players to become stuck “Joining Session”
- Resolved an issue where players could be dropped from matchmaking after disconnecting their controller
General multiplayer updates
- Made additional improvements to Halo: CE hit registration
- Made an update to the “Halo 2: Anniversary Career Progress” page to ensure achievements are correctly tracked
- Fixed an issue where it took a long time to join players that are in a Multiplayer lobby
General UI/menu updates
- Made additional improvements to Roster update times
- Fixed Halo 3 game type text when viewing saved data in “My Files”
Halo 2: Anniversary campaign
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Black Eye Skull’ incorrectly prevented players from reaching checkpoints
- Fixed an issue where cross-game playlists could fail to progress to the next level
- Made several fixes to Campaign Playlist Carnage Reports
- Fixed an issue where Halo 3 Cooperative Playlist progress would not save correctly when completing a mission
- Made changes to ensure that Competitive Scoring and Timing are tracked correctly in Halo CE and Halo 2 Campaign Playlists
Stats & medals
- Made updates to improve stat tracking
- Fixed an issue where the “Steaktacular” medal would not be correctly awarded in Halo 3
- Fixed an issue where the “Supercombine” medal would be incorrectly awarded in the Halo 4 Campaign
- Made an update to ensure that the “Flaming Ninja Anniversary” achievement unlocks when prerequisites are met
- Updated the Halo 2 “Boxer” Button Layout
- Updated the Halo 4 “Legacy” Thumbstick Layout
- Made several updates to improve overall game stability
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.