Halo 4 will be getting a Champions DLC soon and we have the full contents of that for you. It’s the fourth major expansion in the Halo Infinity multiplayer experience and is developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Certain Affinity.
It will be out on August 20th for 800 Microsoft Points. If you join the public beta you can buy that in your local currency, but the sign ups are closed due to demand.
There are three DLC packs in the bundle called the Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack. It also features additional bonus content with 18 new, and in-game items. These items will be exclusive to the bundle for a limited time.
Check out the contents below:
The Champions Bundle (800 mspts):
- The Bullseye Pack
- Infinity Armor Pack
- Steel Skin Pack
- Bundle-only bonus content
- New Armor Skins
- New Stances
- New Weapon Skins
The Bullseye Pack (480 mspts):
- Map: Pitfall (The Pit remake)
- Map: Vertigo (Made by Certain Affinity)
- Sports-themed Spartan Armor
- Gametype: Ricochet (will become free to everyone in matchmaking after 2 weeks)
- Fight for ball at the start, have to throw or run it into opponent’s goal zone to score it in the opponent’s goal
- Goals stay the same for both teams, but the ball spawn changes
Infinity Armor Pack (240 mspts):
- Mark V
Steel Skin Pack (240 mspts):
- Steampunk skins for all loadout weapons (UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner)