Rockstar Games are pretty quiet about GTA 5 remastered for PS4 and Xbox One, however, during a Gamestop closed session, they revealed tons of new details from the game.
The game does not have a release date yet but it looks like it may come out later this year. According to the GAF member who was present at this closed door expo which lasted 45 minutes, the game was absolutely “insane”.
He was blown away by the work done by Rockstar Games and it’s the best remaster yet.
Here are his impressions:
1. I saw this at the GameStop managers conference in Anehiem. Rockstar gave a 45 minute closed doors presentation.
2. They showed us multiple locals. The city, underwater areas, country side etc.
3. Foliage has been completely reworked. Tree barks been redone, individual grass blades, wild flowers etc. This applies to underwater areas as well. Completely reworked coral reefs and underwater plants.
4. Draw distance now is INSANE. One example they showed us was the main city at night. They showed it on PS3 first amd showed us how all lighting at a distance was pre baked. In the remaster its all pre loaded in real time and is dynamic. You can see lights and traffic flow from massive distances.
5. Water rendering system has been completely redone. Rivers / Ocean / rain are gorgeous
6. No release date given. They simply said soon.
7. Animal texture work has been 100 % re done.
8. Anti Aliasing looked great with little to no jaggies. Looked 1080p to me. It was demoed on PS4.
9. Promised “new” content. One example was new songs / soundtrack / radio stations.
10. Best remaster Ive seen by far. I literally gasped at the differences.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.