FIFA 15 has received a new title update and we have the complete patch notes for you. They have improved the shooting and goalkeeping mechanics.
The stuttering in the PS4 version has been fixed as well. They have also added a new legendary difficult in gameplay. The patch has gone live for PS4 and PC and will be available on the Xbox One soon.
The full patch notes can be found below:
– Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
– (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
– Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
– Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
– Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
– Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
– Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
– Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
– Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
– Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
– Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
– Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
– (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
– (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.