DriveClub PS+ Edition which was announced a long time ago might finally go live on PSN. Sony accidentally made it live but now have taken it down. The reason for this is unknown, maybe because it wasn’t supposed to go up.
However, we got a glimpse of the store page and we also have some footage of the PS+ Edition. Here’s what the description reads:
• Every DRIVECLUB feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB.
• 15 cars for your garage.
• A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.
• To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation Store.
We will let you know when the game goes live on the store and it may be part of July PS+ update too but nothing is confirmed so far.
Check out the video below.