Earlier we reported that if you ran Deus Ex: The Fall on a Jailbroken device, the shooting would be disabled and even tranquilizer guns won’t work forcing you to play stealth. Well, Square Enix has just removed that requirement, we’ve heard.
They have also detailed that patch which contains a lot of other fixes. The fall is a pretty good game and has been receiving great scores, and to see the developers patching something they don’t have to, is a nice gesture.
The new version can be downloaded from the App Store. Check out the patch notes below.
– Restriction on weapon firing which affected jailbroken devices have been removed;
– Improved enemy AI reaction and combat behaviour;
– Increased XP rewards for completing objectives;
– Increased the amount of credits gained as rewards, across the game;
– Improved damage and accuracy stats for the Combat Rifle;
– Increased accuracy of Shotguns for better mid-range effectiveness;
– Reduced some weapon costs (including high-end Plasma Rifles and Rocket Launchers).
Are you playing the game? What are your thoughts on it? Let us know the below.