From Software has released the patch notes for Dark Souls 2 version 1.03/calibration 1.04. Mostly we can see a lot of boss nerfs along with a nerf for Wrath of the Gods miracle.
Calibrations 1.04 notes:
- Changed the “heavy” throwing animation for Corrosive Urns. Reduced corrosive damage to items when hit.
- Increase in durability on Twin Blade Weapon / Decreased their durability degradation.
- Moonlight Greatsword can no longer be enchanted and buffed. Attack animation has been slowed / adjusted.
- The upward adjustment weight, the degree of toughness, the defense of “large helmet of Gerumu warrior” Armor (Thanks Google Translate. I have no idea what a Gerumu is).
- Reduced damage from the Ring of Thorns.
- Reduced damage from the Ring of the Old Sun
- Damage will not decrease for every enemy that Soul Spear pieces trough.
- Increase in casting time and decrease of damage for Soul Greatsword
- Upward adjustment of the bullet speed “lump of Seoul to be tracked” magic “crystal mass of Seoul to be tracked”, and a lower adjustment of stamina take the amount of darkness surgery “those who follow” (Unsure of the horrible Google Translate)
- The downward adjustment of the amount of damage “torrent of Seoul” magic (I’m guessing a nerf in Soul Geyser or Soul Vortex)
- Casting speed on recovery spells being lengthened.
- Increased casting time and decreased damage for Wrath of Gods
- Decrease in damage and increase in casting time for all Fire Storm-esque pyromancies. Might also include a decrease in damage for Forbidden Sun.
- Increased defense for Lucatiel, Benhart, and Manscorpion Tark (one other NPC mentioned).
- The downward adjustment of the HP enemy “rupture the Dead” (???)
- Female mages in Shrine Of Amana receiving nerf in both damage and their spell’s tracking ability.
- Fire Lizards in Forest of Fallen Giants will not spit fire in slower intervals.
- Downward adjustment period the occurrence of the shock wave of attack during downswing enemy of “backpack hammer” (???)
- The Last Giant now does even less damage to players and Well-Mannered Pate.
- The Lost Sinner now has less HP and does less damage.
- Royal Rat Authority now has less HP and does less damage
- Duke’s Dear Freja’s laser breath now does less damage.
- Enemies around Sinner’s Rise now do less damage
- Shadow Men in the Flexile Sentry’s Boss area in NG+ now do less damage
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.