We have the official CD Projekt RED strategy report for the coming years and it seems they are going to release more games.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled for release in 2014 and they are also going to start licensing the RED Engine sometime in the next few years.
You can check out their roadmap below (via CDPR)
– open REDkit beta and further support of the modding community
– premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world
– launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
– launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4
– launch of Cyberpunk 2077
– two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines
– a cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR’s brands
– start of license sales for REDengine
– long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanisms
– launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support
– launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories