Bethesda has posted a job listing for a next gen programmer.
The job listing states that they are looking for experienced programmers to work on an unannounced game on future-generation consoles. It wouldn’t be wrong to think that Fallout 4 may be a cross-gen title schedule for release on PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as the new platforms from Microsoft and Sony.
It also could be a new IP, but according to this job listing, it’s hard to come at a conclusion as to what they’re making. Considering the eruption of PS4 and Xbox 720 rumours, it doesn’t look like we may have to wait to know what Bethesda are working on. They usually announce new games at E3.
Check out the job listing below:
Future Generation Console Programmer
Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Programming | Location: Rockville, US-MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles.
• At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
• Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
• Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
• Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
• Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
• Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
• Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus